Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Ikuze!

Gaming

GET HYPE!





Vega's new ultra looks badass and T.Hawk's has a pretty big impact that it's scary. Poor Ken. Abel's os pretty cool too. AND SAKURA'S!! EEEEE! In fact, they're all awesome. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! REALLY, REALLY hyped about Super Street Fighter IV. Definitely my Game of the Year. I can tell :3

SHIPPU JINRAI KYAKU! *Squeals like a fangirl :3*




I started Ninja Gaiden 2 the other day and I'm absolutely LOVING it so far! The action is just so fast (I can't stand slow and clunky hack 'n' slash games D:) and ninja games are usually great fun (like Tenchu and Ninja: Shadow of Darkness. I loved those games *nostalgic sigh*).

And the GORE! OMGZ there's so much of it! It's awesome :3 I'm playing it on Acolyte difficulty at the moment as I know I'd just RAGE if I played it on anything harder. But to be honest, with most hack 'n' slashes and games that let you keep your upgraded health and weapons, it's best just to start on easiest and work your way up as you just KNOW it'll get harder. :3


Anime



I'm in the middle of watching Neon Genesis Evangelion at the moment. I'm really liking it, the only problem is that I don't get to see much of Rei. I'd love to see more of her as I like her but bah. Not too fond of Asuka or Shinji though, so it's Misato all the way for me. She's lovely :3

The storyline is pretty good. 14 year old kids piloting robots that save the world/the part of Japan they're in. I always enjoy a good mecha anime, maybe I should try Gundam. Hmm. That'll give me more of an excuse to play Dynasty Warriors Gundam ^^


Books



I'm just over halfway through with Breaking Dawn. The Twilight saga has been unbelievably amazing so far. I'm not a massive fan of reading, but ever since reading Twilight it's gotten me really interested in it; although I know I'm going to find it hard to find a good book after I've finished with Breaking Dawn. I've enjoyed them too much (although I DID get a few of the Resident Evil novels, so they'll keep me occupied for a little while longer :3)

I've only seen the Twilight film so far. I'm waiting for New Moon to come out on DVD and am planning on seeing Eclipse and the two Breaking Dawn films in the cinema (excited!!). I really enjoyed the first film, it made me like Edward a lot more, I didn't really like him in the book. He came across as a bit of a prick.

I'm still confused as to which team I like better. Usually I would just take the Werewolves side, but Stephenie Meyer's vampires are so much more interesting and likable than the vampires in all other media. I can't help but like them more. At this rate I'll be buying both a Team Edward and Team Jacob t-shirt. *sigh* Nevermind. A Team Cullen shirt would be nice though, as much as I like Edward; Alice, Carlisle, Emmett and Esme (and on occasion, Jasper) are pretty lovely too. I'd love to express my love for all of them ^^ (Excluding Rosalie, the psycho, shit stirring bitch. Unless she gets better towards the end of the book, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment