Monday, 24 May 2010

I say "Awesome" too much

Looks like I'm going to have a VERY tough decision to make come the end of the year. Why, you ask? Well, let's see. I've been after a pretty statue (or just something very pretty to look at) for a while now. I've happened upon this awesome (I said awesome again. And again, just there) Deadpool statue, which is due out the end of the year. This'll set me back £100 or so.



Then there's the beautiful Jill Valentine, due out around the end of the year too. I do love BSAA Valentine, and it's Hot Toys too. Look at the detail on that! This'll cost me around £150.



THEN, there's this GORGEOUS Lara Croft statue ALSO out at the end of the year. For £230.



No way am I going to be able to buy all 3 of them, so now I'm stuck. Thank god they're not bringing out a Ken statue or a Sakura one. Then I'd be royally screwed. I'm having to pick between my favourite franchises here! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment