Friday, 20 August 2010

CRUSH THIS FLEA WHO INVADES MY CASTLE!

Sexy, sexy Richter. Who isn't even in it. WTF.

So, recently I bought Castlevania: Harmony of Dispair. For a multiplayer arcade game, it's good. I like it. I also love the choice of characters. I wish Richter Belmont was a playable character, but I've got Alucard and Soma Cruz, so I'm happy. :3

Since it was designed to be played with more than one person (preferably 6 people), I found that the game is really hard when playing alone. The bosses take a long time to defeat. It's a real shame the game doesn't support local co-op as I would've loved to play the game with my brothers; would've at least made it easier.

Image only slightly related.

I also bought Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light the other day and I have to say, it's a really fantastic game. I'm really impressed, I didn't expect it to be this good, I love it. The puzzles can be pretty challenging and make me feel all smart when I finally figure out what to do (lolololololol). The combat's fun, the weapons are awesome and there's collectibles and achievements (lots of re playability, yay!). I'm playing it through on single player at the moment, I'll try co-op (which is apparently much more awesome than single player) when I'm done. :3

Hmmm, it's been a long time since I last updated, so this post will probably end up being a long one.


I've started watching anime again. I found a series called "Lucky Star" and it's actually really good. Nothing major really happens in it. The series is about the lives of four girls that attend high school and focuses mainly on their random conversations and, well, average life for a Japanese high school student. I love the fact that I can relate to the main character; she loves MMORPG's (well, I used to anyway), fighting games, anime and has action figures all around her room; so a complete otaku really. She's adorable. Lucky Star has managed to make me laugh quite a few times, it's gotta be my new favourite anime. :D

I still have Street Fighter II V, Street Fighter Animated Series (the American cartoon, can't wait to watch that monstrosity), Devil May Cry (the animated series) and the two Evangelion films (End of Evangelion and I forget the name of the other one). I'll get around to them soon.


So, I went on a big shopping trip and spent all my money (*presses "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" button*) but I've added a lot more comics to my collection, which is awesome. I love having something to read when it's late at night and I'm too tired to get my ass kicked in whatever game I decide to play (tiredness = me sucking at games => ragequit lolol).

Need moooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.


Shiny.

I've also picked up Metroid Prime Trilogy (which is pure win in a box, OMG it's SO goooowd) and Metroid Fusion (also awesome). Speaking of Metroid, I picked up an issue of Nintendo Gamer and it came with Metroid goodies! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

THIS was the reason I bought the magazine. Not because of the pretty posters or other stickers, but a goddamn Metroid sticker. OMG such adorable. They have the stickers in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I wanted one; think of how happy I was when I found an IRL one!


My Wiimote is now pretty-fied. Shame about the big, fat NGamer label in the middle. I later found out that if I pre-order Metroid: Other M from Play.co.uk I'd get a Metroid Wiimote sticker, a prettier one too, without some ugly label in the center. Shame.


And a pretty poster. It's supposed to be a Metroid: Other M poster, except Nero's being greedy and blocking the bottom part of the poster.


Like so.

Also got a copy of Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes, and if it's as good as Time to Kill was, then I'll be very happy indeed. Time to Kill was a game of pure epicness.


Also, also. Adorable. IF YOU BOOP HIM ON THE TUMMY HE MAKES NOISES. OMG.


What else have I done recently? I got obsessed with Left 4 Dead 2 for a while and ended up joining a clan because of it. But my Live's run out and my connection sucks so I haven't been able to play. Bawwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment