Sunday, 31 July 2011

I Wanna Be The Very Best!


Got these Ash caps in at TokyoToys (available here). So awesome!


I've found my dream Xbox and if it weren't for that hefty price tag, I'd totally buy one. IT MAKES R2-D2 BEEPY NOISES WHEN YOU TURN IT ON OMMMMMG

I could do with a new Xbox, or at least, a new hard drive. I've filled my current one up with demos and arcade games I barely play and need more room for when Microsoft lowers the prices of some more arcarde games I probably won't play but plan to at some point in the distant future.

Speaking of which, I finally finished Lara Croft and the Guardian of the Light after it sat there half complete for months. It's an ok game, nice puzzles, some good twin-stick shooting action. Nothing amazing though. I got a cute new avatar item for my troubles. It's supposed to be the same outfit the doppelganger wears in Tomb Raider Underworld. Well, it was until it got changed for some bizarre reason. I don't have any pictures to hand but the top used to look like a leotard type thing but now it's a crop top. I have no idea.


So, I went into Forbidden Planet last week and managed to pick up a copy (well, two copies. I'mma sucker for varients) of the new Duke Nukem comic book series; Duke Nukem: Glorious Bastard. I gave it, aswell as the little comic book that came with the Balls of Steel Edition, a read through and I have to say I am very impressed.

Duke's a total womanizer, spouting one liners and kicking ass and that is exactly why I love him. The comic book that came with the game is short and sweet. Duke kicks some robot shark ass, some pig cop ass and gets the babes. The usual. Glorious Bastard sees Duke going back in time to kick Nazi butt, the comic ends with him just using the time machine to go back. The rest of the comic was him scoring with his army of babes.

Well, I like it and I'm eagerly awaiting the next issue.

2 comments:

  1. I find very interesting your blog and with your permission I added to my bookmarks your website, because I find it very interesting that a beautiful girl like you have a hobby and passion of video games, the collection of toys, comics and other things.

    I hope to visit this blog frequently whenever your post something. Greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ^w^ I'm glad to hear you find my blog interesting :)

    ReplyDelete