Saturday, 9 July 2011

The Infernal Temptress

My long awaited, adorable maid Nendoroid arrived today! Airi from Queen's Blade. YAY!


She even came wrapped in tissue paper. It's the first figure that I've ordered from Hobby Search which has been wrapped in tissue paper. It's nice, it's like opening a present ^w^


She is SO adorable! I can't wait to pose her and stick her on my shelf (which I still haven't put up yet since I'm too much of a wuss to use a drill :/). Look at that cute little scythe!


This lovely statue of Tsumugi should be arriving to TokyoToys next week:


Let's just hope my boss will save me one. She's gorgeous and so detailed. <3



In non-statue related news, Forza Motorsport 4 became available for pre-order recently. Got my pre-order down with Game.co.uk. (I've gotta vouch for them, their service is fanastic. I received both my pre-orders for Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition and Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition a day before release and in perfect condition. Got the pre-order code sent to me a few days in advance aswell).

Game.co.uk's pre-order bonus just so happens to be the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Yay! <3 That was the bonus car I wanted the most. So glad Game's got it! <3 <3 <3

And the cover looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm not really a BMW fan, but it's looks so lovely on the cover. The colours work so well and make the game look really... I can't even think of a good word for it. Futuristic? Desirable? I don't know. The game looks like it belongs on display in a showroom ^^ I just think that this cover is much nicer than the standard edition. Ferrari's are nice and all but the cover for that is just so bland and boring. I'm loving the limited edition cover. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment