Sunday, 25 September 2011

Hatsune Miku Append Ver. Arrives!

After weeks of waiting, my Miku Append figma finally arrives!

What's that little black package?


How cute! They're little figma sized headphones! I really wasn't expecting to get these as I thought it was an AmiAmi pre-order only thing so it's a nice surprise. It's just a shame I didn't get the black ones (they made 3 different colours; white/light grey, grey and black) so they probably won't look too good on Miku but maybe I'll be able to use it on another figma/action figure at some point. It's a nice little freebie none-the-less.^w^


*Squee!*


She's so gorgeous! I'm not much of a figma fan but I just couldn't pass this one up. As cute as her standard face is, I'm probably going to be swapping it out for the second, much more seductive face and pose her all floaty-like. Such a pretty figure. ^_^


My ever-growing collection of boxes. I really need to get some shelves put up soon (due to my laziness and lack of DIY skills, I still haven't put them up). I can't wait to take all my figures out of their boxes and pose them. It's driving me insane leaving them like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment