Sunday, 5 February 2012

Intermission

It's been such a long time since my last post. Gomenasai! I was actually thinking of deleting this blog which is why I haven't posted in some long but I've decided to keep it for now. Yay!

Anyway, I took some time off work recently so I haven't done much, but I'm back now so I guess things will start to liven up again. (>^w^)>


My figure shelf as of now. I haven't figured out what to do with the boxed figures yet so they'll remain in their boxes for now.

Oh and a bit late, but here's some of the loot from the Capcom Xmas Party I obtained a couple months ago:


Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition signed poster. I love this, it's hanging up on my wall. ^_^



Street Fighter X Tekken t-shirt. Front of the shirt with Chun-li and Ryu in the corner.


And the back of the shirt with Nina and Kazuya in the corner. I LOVE the "UK FIGHT CLUB" written across the back. Very cool.

I've decided that I'm going to try and go to more conventions this year, starting with the London Super Comic Convention and Hyper Japan at the end of this month. I hope they'll be fun! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i have the poster, but yours is signed!
    Who singed it?
    You got it from a Capcom contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the Capcom Xmas Party held a few months ago and they were giving them away as part of a raffle.

      I think it's signed by Resi 5 Producer Jun Takeuchi and Director Yasuhiro Anpo.

      ^_^

      Delete