Saturday, 11 February 2012

Miku Itasha - Part 1


I know it's a bit late, but I've just thought of a great New Year's resolution: to take more pictures! Sadly I don't take many pictures but hopefully this year I'll change that! ^_^

Racing Miku 2010 Porsche Itasha Model Kit
Picked this up at TokyoToys and I'm looking forward to building it. I'm a big fan of Miku and shiny cars ^_^

All the parts that come with it. The instructions are in Japanese but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Similar to Gundams, it's like building Lego. :p

Pretty stickers to decorate my car with. If only I had a Miku car IRL. ^_^'


Oh and speaking of Gundams, here is my first and only one. An SD Strike Freedom! So adorable! I need to get a black fineliner at some point to make it look a bit better. I'd also really love to get the MG Strike Freedom model but for now this one will do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment