Sunday, 1 April 2012

New Costume Unlocked


Bonus costumes to come with the Premium Edition. Xbox gets Rider costume and Shell bikini and PS3 gets Waitress and Striped bikini. I'm loving the Rider suit and Shell bikini, the Waitress costume is so cute too.


This game just keeps getting better and better! Highschool of the Dead costumes!!! Juliet looks SO cute as Rei! I love this costume, it suits her so well, and her hair is adorable too. ^_^


Not as cute as the Rei costume but still awesome. Saeko is so cool!


<3


From "Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?". I've yet to watch this series but after seeing this adorable outfit, I may just have to.


Deadman Wonderland


Manyu Hiken-cho


Video below showing off the alternate outfits. It looks like there's even a few more in the video!



This game is absolutely packed with alternate costumes! And Juliet sounds SO CUTE in Japanese! I really hope there's an option to use her Japanese voice instead.


I'm not so sure about this one.


Just reminds me of Silent Hill >.<


Cuuuuute!

And then of course, there's the pre-order bonuses:


HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!


Fuck yes for Jimmy Urine! <3<3<3


Retro


Goth Girl

Aswell as a few others.

I'm also really loving the box art for the premium edition.


I really, really hope we at least get some of these costumes (especially the Highschool of the Dead ones. Soooooo cute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment