Sunday, 9 December 2012

Super Sonico and a Totoro Onesie!


Oh look, it's me, dancing in a Totoro onesie!




Available to buy from TokyoToys!
It's so warm and cosy! I actually wear it around the store when it gets cold! And the Pikachu one; love that one too. ^_^


 Just arrived in the post are my eagerly awaited Super Sonico Nendoroid (*squeeee!* she's so much more adorable in person!) and my Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Langely Plug Suit Interface hair clips (that was a bit of a mouthful x_x).


Sonico, like most other Nendoroids, comes with a variety of additional accessories, including; 2 additional face plates, cat ear hood (up and down versions), 2 additional arms, 4 additional legs, 1 additional hand, hoodie tail, guitar, microphone and base.


Ooooh, what's this extra thing they've slipped into the box?


 A promotional poster?! Wow, pretty cool but odd at the same time. I'd have preferred the original illustration it was based on but ok, I won't complain considering it was free.


So cute!


Hole on the back for where the tail goes. I actually freaked out for a minute and thought she was damaged. T^T


 The only problem now is I can't decide whether I should display her with her hood up or down. D:
Damn it, I should've bought two!


 For now, I've got her with her displayed with her hood down (I just love those adorable headphones and pink hair). But the hood makes her look slightly more interesting. Maybe when the Figma version comes I'll change it back so they don't look exactly the same.

>w<


No comments:

Post a Comment