Thursday, 6 December 2012

The Gadget Show Live 2012

I attended the Gadget Show Live last Friday. I didn't see the live show again this year but I did get to wander around and look at (mostly useless) gadgets. (And phone cases, lots and lots of phone cases).


A gigantic TV with the most amazing, crisp display. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. *A*





 A foldable plug socket.

 Handy for storage.



A mood lamp thingy. I was hoping it would change and stuff when you touch it but nope. :<
Looked pretty though.

 Stuff made from a 3D printer! How cool!

 Oooooh, a 3D printer.

 I wonder what it's making?

 Oh, look! A dancing robot!

 Control all your electricity with your smartphone?

But you had to buy like, a billion different (expensive) switches and sockets.

 It was pretty quiet on the Friday.

 Car-mice! How cute!

 And even a Marmite one!

 Hand crossbows! (They were pretty rubbish)

 For when you need to cram lots and lots of wires into your laptop (who actually needs that many wires? o.O)

 A heat generating massage table.



Looks like they were filming something.

Oooooh.

 More ooooh.

 Eeeep! Why hello there, little robot.

The little robot was being controlled via an iPad.

 Gadget Show merch. (Secretly WANT)

 Pretty display.

 Stuff.

Gadget Show baubles! For your nerdy Xmas trees!

 An iPhone holder.

 iPad holders.

 Actually good quality and make a very useful stand.

 I loved this! The "snow" poured out from the top and rained down onto the tree. ^_^

 A snowman lantern one!

 The TopGear Experience. Enjoy being shook around in a little pod.

 A race track for the kiddies.



Mood candles!

 A racing simulation pod! I didn't get to have a go at this (although I really wanted to).

 BIG GUN.

 Some sort of Laser Tag event.

 GUNSSS

 "WHEEEEEEE!" goes inflatable, remote-controlled R2D2 (I WANT ONE).

 OMG ROBOT WARS

 BASH BASH

 KILLER DEATH MACHINE
(of doom)

 Apparantly, this is the little brother of the robot used in Robot Wars.



Indestructable phone case.
I actually have no idea what this was.

 HIGH POWERED JET CAR THING.

 World Record Breaker.

 JET POWERED SKATEBOARD.
Good luck staying on that!

 OMG RETRO GAMES.

 OMG

 OMG ASTEROIDS.

 OMG
No idea why I'm OMG'ing. I've got half of these in my attic

 RETRO TOYZZZ.

 MUNCHMAN
The name says it all really.

 ASTRO WARS
Yay.

 Arcade cabinet.



Awesome artwork on the side of this Street Fighter II cabinet!

*pushes button*

 *document prints out*
*SQUEEE!*

 I have no idea why I got so excited over that but it was so cool *A*

 FUCK YEA
4-player N64 Goldeneye!

 I need one of these.

 I don't have a size comparison, but this case was super huge, like twice the size of a normal tower unit huge.

 Yay Microsoft.

 Canon Xmas tree!

 And this wrapped up display cases were so cute!



I thought these were telescopes at first glance.

 NEED ONE. It has TVs and speakers and everything.

 This one had a retractable roof!

 And this one was practically a swimming pool.

 I want one of these just so I can take poser photos of myself at weird angles.

 TVs that, when turned off, were really reflective and worked as mirrors (hence the ugly frames). Unless the room is super dark, you could see your reflection whilst watching the TV. DO NOT WANT.

 LAYGOS

 WANT ONE (a real one).

 METAL PREDATORS.

 BINS WITH SENSORS.
BEHOLD: THE FUTURE.

Super magic non-spill bowls.
Bought my lil' bro one of these, so he can stop dropping damn Cheerios everywhere.




Goodbye Gadget Show! Until next year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow so much cool stuff there, looks like you had alot of fun ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was! I reeeeeeally wanted a go on the racing simulation pod but there was an hour long waiting list queue and you had to pay £5 D':

    ReplyDelete