Tuesday, 4 June 2013

MCM London May 2013

Wow, it's been a while since my last blog post, sorry about that! ^_^"

These past few weeks have been pretty hectic, what with all the setup required for MCM and all. But now it's all over for another few months. Well, at least for one month anyway as I'll be off to Paris fo Japan Expo at the beginning of July! :D

I'll still try to post on here as much as I can but I'll mainly be posting over on Twitter and Facebook from now on. Be sure to Follow and Like to keep up to date! ^_^

 Yet again, I was so busy/tired from expo, I didn't get any decent pictures of my costumes for the weekend. But here's what I wore for Friday! A classic navy Sailor outfit!



  The TokyoToys Pocky stand! How pretty! We were giving away a Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL as a competition prize! I want one for myself ._.

 The mugs and shirts gleamed in the light!

 This Iron Man cosplay was AWESOME!! He had light up parts and everything!!

 And I loved these two, especially the Zabuza! PERFECT!

And I recently got some goodies from Insert Coin Clothing! Can't wait to rock these tees!



1 comment:

  1. Great post! and cool Naruto cosplays! lol! Your blog is really cute and full of nice cosplays! by the way would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)!? Let me know!

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete